Learn to Sail this summer!
Your family members can enjoy the Georgian Bay sunshine on the Big Sound, and have fun, all summer at Sail Parry Sound Sailing School.
Youth ages 8 and up: Sailing camp runs Monday to Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. on a weekly basis in July and August.
Details are in the registration forms below.
HOW TO REGISTER: Option 1
Please click the link below to pay by credit card and register online.
HOW TO REGISTER: Option 2
Please download the form, fill it out and email it back.
- Class sizes are limited, so register early for the fleet you want. Fleets start to fill in early. Registrations are confirmed on receipt of full payment.
- Youth program per week, only $350 for members; $325 before April 30.
- (Fees assistance available).
- Youth program per week for non-members: $450.
- Membership is open to all–only $85 for your entire family; $75 if paid before February 28.
- More information: Learn to Sail 2022, After You Register Information 2022
CANSail Levels were introduced in 2012. Much more information about CANSail levels is here.
Here is a general comparison to the earlier levels.
Wet Feet: A special curriculum for young beginners 8 years of age. Introduction to sailing safety, skills and fun on the water. One week is recommended.
CANSail 1. Ages 9-18 Similar to White Sail 1. Two weeks or more.
CANSail 2: Ages 9-18 Similar to White Sail 2 + 3. Two weeks or more.
CANSail 3: Ages 9-18 Similar to Bronze IV Learn to Race. Four weeks or more.
CANSail 4: Ages 12-18 Similar to Bronze V Learn to Race. Four weeks or more.
CANSail 5: Ages 12-18 Similar to Silver VI with Race Team 4 – 8 weeks or more.
CANSail 6: Ages 15-18 Similar to Gold VII with Race Team 4 – 8 weeks or more.
Concussion Protocols for Parents to Read: