0900 Warm-up time: play on the beach, games, fun to get moving and prepare for an active day.
0945 Divide into groups and rig boats
1030 Land lessons, an activity for warm-up fun, and then out to sail!
1230 Lunch time! Beach and swim time. All eyes on kids!
1330 Land lessons, and more activity, then out to sail!
1530 De-rig the boats, debrief, and games.
1600 Home time. See you tomorrow!
Sailing school rules on site
1. Have fun and BE SAFE
2. PFD/lifejacket to be worn: on the dock, in the boat, at the boat launch and while swimming
3. Shoes and proper clothing (sun protection, warmth, as needed) at all times
4. Peanut free lunches, water, and sunscreen are essential
5. Stay in sight of the instructors
6. Be sure to tell your instructor when you are leaving/taking others home.
7. RESPECT your instructor, your peers, our boats and equipment
8. ZERO TOLERANCE of unsafe or dangerous behaviour